Disruptive Strategy with Clayton Christensen, is a groundbreaking course offered in collaboration with Harvard Business School Online, Harvard Business School’s innovative online learning initiative.
Callahan uniquely offers credit union specific, interactive web meetings through the multi-week engagement, making broader concepts immeasurably valuable for credit union leadership teams.
Key benefits and differentiators of the Disruptive Strategy with Clayton Christensen include:
- Teams select a strategic issue of importance and then learn together using this real-time use case, developing a common language framework to address new strategic opportunities and potential threats moving forward.
- The program is convenient, requiring no physical time away from the credit union. There are no travel expenses and team members can learn in bite-sized pieces when most convenient.
- Callahan’s credit union-specific approach and interactive web meetings enhance the learnings and lead to real-world successes.
- Teams develop the habit of talking strategy constructively and actionably without being sucked into the weeds.
- Far cheaper, all in, than traditional credit union executive education options, with better outcomes for your entire team.