Leading With Purpose is centered around Sustainable Business Strategy, a virtual learning experience offered in collaboration with Harvard Business School Online. Together, we help credit union decision-makers learn new contexts and mindsets for being truly purpose-driven and values-based.
Join the hundreds of credit union leaders who have completed this course about how putting purpose first is a strategy-altering lens to aid in making unprecedented decisions that impact their employees, members, and communities.
Many credit unions today lead with generic attributes — fees, rates, and convenience — versus how they are going to impact the lives of their members. Professor Henderson’s research proves it’s possible to do well while doing good and outperform the market, attract and retain top talent, and improve the impact an organization has in the communities they serve.
To inquire about other sessions - please fill out the form and a member of our advisory services team will reach out to you about scheduling.
- Discover how your credit union can do well while doing good.
- Learn to solve big problems through highly differentiated solutions and cutting-edge business savvy.
- Gain skills and insights to become a transformative leader.
- Learn how installing purpose leads to productivity gains and access to an improved talent pool.
- Leverage a long-term, highly compounded growth model.