Webinar 3: Looking Ahead To 2019. What's Next?
The past five years have been a period of relative stability and safety for card issuers, but it still has not been simple or easy for those competing with the large bank issuers. Now, increasing credit risk means the ability of credit unions to remain both successful and prudent is becoming even more challenging. Session 3 topics will include:
- An update on market trends and risk levels
- The risk and profitability trade-offs to a successful credit card program
- Marketplace changes required to ensure relevancy for products
- Ongoing management and tactics required to manage and promote credit card programs
- A task list that credit union card issuers must complete before 2019