Callahan’s first Leadership Team Development offering, Disruptive Strategy with Clayton Christensen, is a groundbreaking course offered in collaboration with HBX, Harvard Business School’s innovative online learning initiative. Key learnings include how to avoid disruption, create new growth opportunities, and adopt a common language for framing problems and creating solutions.
Callahan uniquely offers credit union-specific, focused on applying the principles, tools, and techniques from the course directly to the most critical issues facing the credit union today.
Key benefits and differentiators of the Leadership Team Development program include:
- Teams select a strategic issue of importance and then learn together using this real-time use case, developing a common language framework to address new strategic opportunities and potential threats moving forward.
- The program is convenient, requiring no physical time away from the credit union. There are no travel expenses and team members can learn in bite-sized pieces when most convenient.
- Callahan’s credit union-specific approach and interactive web meetings enhance the learnings and lead to real-world successes.
- Teams develop the habit of talking strategy constructively and actionably without being sucked into the weeds.
- Far cheaper, all in, than traditional credit union executive education options, with better outcomes for your entire team.
Contact us using the form to learn more about how our leadership development programs can help your team ask and answer the right questions to move your credit union down a path to success.